- An admission for the studies of foreigners and persons without citizenship is carried out in obedience to Laws of Ukraine "About higher education", "About legal status of foreigners and persons without citizenship", "About oversea Ukrainians", "About refugees and persons which need additional or temporal defense", by Decree of President of Ukraine from June, 03, 1994, Nr. 271 "About measures on development of economic collaboration of areas of Ukraine with the contiguous areas of Belarus Republic and by administrative-territorial units of Moldova Republic ", by the decisions of Cabinet Ukraine from February, 26, 1993, Nr. 136 "About the studies of foreign citizens in Ukraine", from September, 11, 2013, Nr. 684 "Some questions of admission for the studies of foreigners and persons without citizenship", by the order of Ministry of education and science of Ukraine from November, 01, 2013, Nr. 1541 "Some questions of organization of admission and studies (internship) of foreigners and persons without citizenship", incorporated in Ministry of justice of Ukraine on November, 25, 2013 2004/24536
- Foreigners and persons without citizenship (hereinafter - foreigners) can obtain higher education for the money of physical (legal) persons, if other is not foreseen the international agreements of Ukraine, consent on which obligation has been given by Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, legislation or agreements, between higher educational establishments about international academic mobility.
The admission of foreigners to higher educational establishments on studies due to the money of the state budget is carried out within the limits of the licensed volume (Appendix 3).
The foreigners arriving in the country for the purpose of training come to academy on the approved educational programs (specialties)
The admission of applicants from a number of foreigners on studies for the money of physical (legal) persons is carried out:
- two times a year before and at the beginning of the academic semesters (not later than November, 01, and March, 01 respectively) for the receipt of master's degree;
- within a year for training in a postgraduate study, doctoral studies
The terms of competitive offers introduction into Unified database specified in the section V of admission regulations to such foreigners are not applied.
State establishment «Dnepropetrovsk medical academy of Health Ministry of Ukraine» calculates marks/estimations of applicant on the basis of document about the previous obtained level of education (Appendix 10). The minimum value of marks/estimates number, necessary for the entry, in general education subjects in which it is held entrance tests and an average ball of the certificate is 150 points (Appendix 6).
The enrolment of foreigners on studies at proper level of higher education is carried out as a result of entrance tests from certain subjects and language of studies (Appendix 6) and on the basis of academic rights on continuations of studies, which are given a document about the obtained level of education in the country of his origin, and accounts of marks of progress, which give a right on continuation of studies at next level of higher education in accordance with the legislation of country which gave out a document about the obtained level of education.
Тhe competitive point is calculated by a formula: competitive point (CP) = coefficient1*s1+ coefficient2*s2+ coefficient3*c
s1, s2 - estimates of entrance tests for the first, second competitive subjects, c- the GPA of the document on senior secondary education transferred to a scale from 100 to 200 points according to the table of recalculation of GPA of the document on senior secondary education calculated on the 12th ball scale in a scale of 100-200 points (Appendix9, Appendix 10).
Integral coefficients: coefficient1=0.45, coefficient2=0.50, coefficient3=0.05. The amount of coefficients for each competitive offer equals 1
All categories of foreigners arriving on training are enlisted in academy on the basis of the orders on enrollment forming in Unified database.
Graduates of preparatory department for foreign citizens are enlisted on the 1 course by results of final examinations on condition of receiving not less than 150 points in certain objects and language of training (Appendix 6)
Requirements of academy to compliance entrants from among the foreigners who arrived in the country for the purpose of training, to acceptance conditions on appropriate levels of the higher education and also carrying out terms of entrance tests and enrollment are defined by Regulations of Admission and are published on the website of an institution of the higher education.
Terms of reception of applications and documents from entrants from among foreigners:
- From 9.00 Fabruary,1 2018 till 17.00 Fabruary,27 2018
- From 9.00 July,1 2018 till 17.00 October,30 2018
Foreigners, who get state grants by international agreements, national programs, other international obligations of Ukraine, are accepted on studies within the limits of the set quotas for foreigners on the basis of directions of Ministry of education and science of Ukraine.
Foreigners who arrived to Ukraine for participating in the programs of academic mobility or for the receipt of higher education after concerted between Ukrainian and foreign higher educational establishments educational programs are accepted on studies with due regard for the proper contractual obligations of higher educational establishment.
Oversea Ukrainians who are in Ukraine on legal grounds, and status of whom is witnessed the certification of oversea Ukrainian, at entering into higher educational establishments of Ukraine use the same rights on the receipt of education as citizens of Ukraine behind the exceptions established by the Constitution of Ukraine, laws of Ukraine or international agreements, consent on which obligation has been given by Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
Oversea Ukrainians whose status is witnessed the certification of oversea Ukrainian can be enrolled on studies after a government order within the limits of the set quotas for foreigners after interview from objects, foreseen by the admission regulation of higher educational establishment.
List of documents required by foreign citizens regarding entry to the SI «DNIPROPETROVSK MEDICAL AKADEMY OF HEALH MINISTRY OF UKRAINE».
- copy of passport translated into Ukrainian language with official attestation of translation.
- standard questionnaire of SE «DMA»;
- document (original and its copy) about higher secondary education, appendix (original and its copy) to the document about higher secondary education with the estimations (marks) got from educational disciplines with a middle mark not below 160 marks after by a 200-ball by a scale (not below 60% the proper scale of country) on condition of study and receipt not below 150 marks from competitive objects (not below 60% the proper scale of country);
- medical certificate about the health state, witnessed by the official body of health care of the country from which there has arrived a foreigner, and given out not later than two months to entrance on studies to Ukraine;
- an insurance policy of urgent medical care (except for foreigners, who arrived from the countries the contract on free urgent medical care is signed with);
- copy of the birth certificate;
- 8 coloured snapshots by a size 30x40 mm;
Documents marked in the sub items of 1,3,5 have to be certified according to the legislation of the country of delivery and are legalized in an established order, if other is not foreseen the international agreements of Ukraine.